skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Tracey's Ramblings
Ads 468x60px
Total Pageviews
Friday, November 28, 2008
My Version of a Thanksgiving Turkey!
Yikes! Below is a belly shot of myself at 26 weeks. Also note the super stylish jeans! I love these things and they are super comfy as well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Icons
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
2011
(18)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(108)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(4)
Photo Album Tag
My Version of a Thanksgiving Turkey!
Less Than 100 Days!
Halloween, Ho Ho Ho and More!
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(14)
Popular Posts
Welcome!
Welcome everyone! I hope to be able to come on here and keep you guys (whoever reads this thing) updated on my crazy life. Right now I hav...
Wordless Wednesday
Check out more WW here .
Chocoholic in the Making
Here's a quick video of Landon's attempt at eating brownie mix. Don't worry, it did not have eggs in it! Photo and video editin...
Praise God!
We had our 3rd ultrasound for Jonas yesterday and received awesome news. The choroid plexus cysts that were found on his brain at the last...
Our New Floor!
Our carpet in our living room depressed me every time I looked at it. It was a constant sore thumb unless I spent an entire day and close t...
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment