Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome everyone! I hope to be able to come on here and keep you guys (whoever reads this thing) updated on my crazy life. Right now I have a lot going on. I am teaching special education full time. I am also trying to play wife and mommy full time as well. Thankfully I have a very supportive husband who is always willing to lend a helping hand. In addition to that, I am currently working on my Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Talk about busy! I hope to be able to come on here and pour some things out.

First thing, Landon! He is the joy of my life. In my opinion, he is the best little boy there is. While he does get into trouble from time to time, he is great and I wouldn't trade him for the world. David and I are also currently working on #2. We are so excited about the idea of trying to have another baby and cannot wait until the day comes where we will be bringing another baby into our family.

I plan to post lots of pictures to go along with my blogs. I have a really nice camera but wanted something that I could throw in my pocket or purse and take snapshots of Landon or whatever fun thing we are doing. I just got this brand spanking new camera, notice it is pink, my favorite color!

I suppose that's all for now! Keep checking back for new posts and leave me lots of comments!

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

wohooo can't wait to read more!

Kacey said...

LOL - You caught the bug!

I think I have the same camera, although mine isn't pink. DH told me I didn't need a pink camera AND a pink cell phone. :-)

Amy said...

Very cool! I did the same thing w/ the camera. I have a bigger clunky one (that is really great) but got tired of dragging it around, so Brian got me a cute little one I can just throw in my purse. So much easier. :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogsphere! Look forward to reading with ya. ;) I want a pink camera! lol

ohAmanda said...

Yay! Welcome to blog-land!

Nikki said...

I cant wait to keep in touch on your blog!!! Hey question on your cute little camera, how is the delay time in between pictures??? Our SUCKS and I need one that has a faster recovery time, I miss TONS of pictures of Conner!!!!