Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Remind Me Please!

Someone please remind me when time flew past me and Landon got so big! We took him yesterday for his 3 year pictures and it wasn't until then when I realized how big and grown up he had gotten. Honestly, where has the past 3 years gone? Landon did great with his pictures and followed directions so well when asked to do certain things. It was very hard picking out pictures since they were all so good! Here are some of my favorites:





Stay tuned for pictures from his John Deere birthday party! He had a blast and went straight to sleep afterwards! He was exhausted from all of the excitement.

1 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Holy cow, Tracey! He is one handsome little boy. I think my favorite is the 2nd one, but I can see where it was hard to choose.