Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Quotes!!

Okay, I got this from ohamanda and figured I would do it real quick while I am waiting on Landon to go to sleep.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.

1. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both.

2. I better have my lawyer take a look at these. I'm just a simple country boy. There's all kinds of big words in here I can't even pronounce. Hell, you might be takin' me to the cleaners for all I know. - Sweet Home Alabama guessed by Mom of TWO Princesses!

3. Dear Lord, we ask that you bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies. And we ask forgiveness, Lord, for the fornication that Mr. Sprock and me committed this morning on this very table. - Where the Heart Is guessed by Mom of TWO Princesses!

4. So, what's your number one? To marry in the church my mother grew up. It's where my parents were married. - A Walk to Remember guessed by Nikki

5. And then one time I ate some rotten berries. Man, there were some strong gases seepin' outta my butt that day!

6. You are absolutely, unconditionally, positively the most stubborn person I've ever known in my life!

7. Yeah. It's an outgoing message so I think you need to sound a little more outgoing.

8. Hello, my name is Norman Bulansky, welcome to my home.

9. I have to sew the duck's head back on... and fix his butthole. - Click guessed by mommeee

10. The price is wrong, bitch. - Happy Gilmore guessed by shananagins

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I guess two?

I think #2 is Sweet Home Alabama?

I know #3 is Where the Heart Is!

I love that movie, lol.

Anonymous said...

I think #10 is Happy Gilmore : ) I heart Happy!!!
-Shanna

Jeanna said...

#9 is Click, one of the most predictable movies every made, IMO. hehe I know this because we have one of the ducks. Ours doesn't have a butthole problem.

ohAmanda said...

Ugh, I don't even know one!

Anonymous said...

I think #4 is Mandy Moore in A Walk to Remember!

Nikki