Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seriously??

So, I had to fill out my 2nd referral for this school year today. While going down the list of options to select from as the main reason for the referral I came across something interesting. One of the options was Homicide. Are they serious? Are you telling me that if a child kills another child we have to write a referral for it? HA! The school system never ceases to amaze me with what they come up with.

Guess what! This time tomorrow we will hopefully know what we are having. The random district maintenance man told me today that I was having a girl. He could tell by the way I was carrying. Thanks random man! Good to know you were checking out my belly!

2 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

That's crazy about the homicide!

Yay about tomorrow! I know you can't wait.

Tasha said...

Yay! Cant wait to hear!