Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Worn Out

Landon has been cutting his naps out on the weekends. Trust me, I would love for him to still be taking them since that means I could take one as well. He has other plans. We try putting him in his room but he just plays and eventually asks to come back out. A plus to this? He is going to bed earlier. Case in point:

We ate dinner at normal time, but he fell asleep half way though. He sure had a death grip on his pizza though. We woke him up and plopped him in the bath tub. He asked to finish eating dinner, so after his bath he finished. Poor little guy...if only he would take a nap!

5 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Aww... so cute! Livie has pretty much stopped napping on the weeknds, as well. She's got Em home with her & doesn't want to miss out on play time. For the most part, at least she's still napping during the week, though.

Coloradolady said...

Oh, be still my heart. What a precious little boy. I remember when my kids were small, they did the same thing when they started to think they were too big for nap. Cute Post.

Happy Housewife said...

Awww, poor thing. I have had that happen just one time with my second son. Priceless.

nope said...

He is too much. Aiden would NEVER do that. It does not matter how tired he is - the kid sleeps in his bed and maybe his carseat. That is it. On the rare oh rare occassion he will fall asleep when we are reading b4 bed. I would die without naptime. At least you bathed him... I would have put him to bed... bad mom

Kacey said...

I love it! I guess that makes for a pretty quiet dinnertime, huh? (Enjoy it while you can - once Jonas arrives, dinner will become a lot more exciting! ;-) )