Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's Been a Long Week!

Whew! It's Saturday! We started off the day with going to Wal-Mart. I had to work late yesterday serving nachos at Spring Fling (what a way to start the weekend) so I couldn't go on my normal Friday afternoon. We bought Landon a fish tank. He loves to watch fish swim and begs to go look at the fish every time we go so we finally caved and bought him a tank. David set it up and all we have to do now is go buy the fish later after lunch. He is so excited. I will be sure to remember to post a picture of it all set up in his room later. We are hoping the light on the tank will also comfort him at night and he will no longer need the overhead light on.

Work has been so busy lately. I have been working on Education Plans for all of my kids and holding meetings galore for them. Thankfully this is a once a year thing and the craziness will not come again until next Spring! School has been crazy too with everything going on. I have a little over 4 months and I am done. After this, no more school for me for a very long time.

I hope to come on here a little more regular now that things are beginning to slow down and I will hopefully have a little more time. June 4th is the last day of school and I am so ready for it to be here!

0 comments: