Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What's Blooming At Our House!

I love this time of year. I can walk outside and see flowers all over the place. Want a taste of it? Check out below to see what is blooming at our house currently.

Here is one of our MANY MANY MANY lilies we have blooming all around our house:

Here is one of my day lilies I got from the lily farm. The place is awesome! Check out their website: Daylily and Hosta Garden

Here is a Diantha that I got marked down at Lowes during their "frost damage" sale:

Here is a dark purple Petunia I got once again at the awesome sale:

Here's our Columbine:

Our Dogwood tree is finally blooming:

Here's our wild strawberry plant we have a runner in one of the beds:

Here's the Tangerine Trumpet Vine we have going around our garage:

More Petunias from the sale:

A sad looking Gerbera Daisy:

Not sure what this is, but it sure is pretty:

Here's my flower I got for Mother's Day from my parents:

2 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Those are stunning, Tracey! The whole area you live in is beautiful! I enjoyed the drive down.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful photos, Tracey!