Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2008

10 Goals for May

Thought I would start something that I can do at the beginning of every month. Too bad it's already the 4th, but better late than never!

1. Lose 5 pounds
2. Complete my current Master's course with an A to maintain my 4.0 GPA
3. Begin my new Master's course organized and ready to learn
4. Send as much money as possible to our 2nd mortgage to keep chopping that thing away
5. Wind down the school year with as little stress as possible
6. Take a month off from TTC and heal emotionally before gearing back up in June
7. Spend more time with David and Landon and less on working while precious time is passing me by
8. Water my flowers every other day to keep them alive
9. Cook as many meals at home as possible and quit eating out so much
10. Finish up some incomplete house projects

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. I am currently working on all 10 and hope to be able to meet all of them this month.

1 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Great goals & a great idea. I have no life, so I'd only be able to come up with like, 2! lol