Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's Up?

It's been a while since I just wrote out a post about random things that are going on. So here it goes....not sure what all this will contain or how long or short it will be.

The biggest thing that has happened lately is David changing offices. He is still doing the exact same thing as he was, but is about 15 minutes closer to home and got a significant pay raise. This came to us a a surprise. It is great that he is getting home a little earlier. It isn't that big in the morning, but in the evening his time with Landon is so short that each minute extra is great! We believe the pay raise was used as an incentive to get him to change offices...it was a nice incentive and will help us getting our 2nd mortgage gone quicker!

In other news...I have 2 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days left until I am done with my Master's! BIG WOOHOO!!! I like learning new things, but I am ready to give my brain a rest for a while. It feels like I have something to do all the time because of my Master's. I am looking forward to next school year when I can come home and not have to jump on the computer and do work. Of course, I will still be getting on the computer, just not to do my Master's!

We are still plugging along trying to have another baby. My patience is going down the drain quickly. I have so much patience when working with my kids; I just wish I had the same amount with this situation as well. I hope and pray everyday that we will have good news soon. I will keep you guys posted on this!

Landon's personality is showing itself more and more each day. I am amazed at what he does everyday. He keeps me entertained all the time with his "stories." We joined the reading club at the library and he enjoys going to the library and checking out new books each week. This is helping his attention span greatly. I try to find books that are a little bit longer than others so I can work on his attention.

I'm sure I will think of more to blog about later. I have something new planned for dinner and I will post about it later. I have also been playing around with my camera and trying new tricks with it. I hope to have some good pictures to share next Wordless Wednesday.

1 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Yay on the Master's only being a couple of months away!

Congrats to David on his raise & glad he's home longer in the evenings. That was the best thing about Michael switching jobs, as well.

Look forward to hearing the good news about a new baby... you're in my prayers!