Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeling Pregnant!

To me this is a GREAT thing. With my miscarriage I had VERY LITTLE symptoms of being pregnant. This time is the total opposite. I won't go into detail of all of my lovely symptoms, but I am happy to say they are the exact same things I experienced with Landon and so strong. This makes me so happy. I will gladly experience these symptoms over not being pregnant.

David and I were talking names last night. With Landon it was so easy for me to pick out a boy name and a girl name (even thought I was convinced Landon was a girl up until I stared at the ultrasound for forever and it proved me wrong). This time around I am leaning more towards boy names. Not to say that I wouldn't love a little girl, but I know what to expect with a little boy. Also, the Chinese Gender Chart says this one is a little boy as well. Check it out and let me know if it was right for you! I would love to get some feedback on this. Anyway...needless to say we have a long way to go until we NEED a name and we have a lot of discussions to have between now and then!

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

The chart was wrong for both of my kids. Hope that gives you some help. But I'm like you, I know how to raise a boy. With a girl, I'd be lost.

A Christian Mom said...

It was right for both of my girls. ;o) I'm glad that you're feeling all the symptoms. Can't wait to "meet" your little bean!

Kacey said...

Definitely wrong for Wyatt, not sure about Adrian. That helps, right? :-)

Glad to hear you're having lots of symptoms!

ohAmanda said...

YAY!

(hmmm...it was right on both pregnancies!)

Jenelle said...

The chart was wrong for me! I too, thought I was going to have a little girl and didn't really believe the ultrasound technician when she told me it was a boy. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Exciting!

I almost named my son Landon. In fact, we called him Landon until the week before he was born, and changed our minds at the last minute and decided to name him my maiden name, Colter.

I see your a Pioneer Woman fan! She has the best recipes. I'll have to come back and get another opinion on things before I try them.

Anyway, I came across your blog by a comment you left on Written Inc. I'll come back to check out your recipes! :)

1CrazyMama! said...

I'm so happy for you Tracey!! The chart was right for both my kiddos!! I was conviced Mason was a girl too lol and I had even bought a dress. I had to take it back quick. Either way, I know you will be thrilled