Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update on May goals

1. Lose 5 pounds- Didn't do this, but did maintain my current weight.
2. Complete my current Master's course with an A to maintain my 4.0 GPA- Done!
3. Begin my new Master's course organized and ready to learn- Kind of started.
4. Send as much money as possible to our 2nd mortgage to keep chopping that thing away- Done, sent $1200!
5. Wind down the school year with as little stress as possible- Doing this with 4 days left!
6. Take a month off from TTC and heal emotionally before gearing back up in June- Done and plan to start temping soon!
7. Spend more time with David and Landon and less on working while precious time is passing me by- Still working on this
8. Water my flowers every other day to keep them alive- Done! I have even started to give them fertilizer to make them prettier.
9. Cook as many meals at home as possible and quit eating out so much- Did so so. We still ate out more than I wanted.
10. Finish up some incomplete house projects- Hope to get to these this month

1 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

You've worked hard this month! Way to go on completed goals.